Friday, December 25, 2009

half-ass christmas.

I stayed over my mommy's house lastnight after I got home from work so we could do Christmas morning like we usually do. I got her 2 stupid little things because I'm broke: a Zippo lighter (she smokes weed, and I hate seeing grown women with cheap gas station lighters) and these boots that I got for myself that she loved, I got her a pair.

She got me a new printer. I'm always fussing with my shit even though its CLEARLY broke and I refuse to buy a new one. So she did it for me. Also a bottle of Cruzan, a few hundred bucks so I can have young mulah baby when I'm get to Jersey in 4 days, a new robe, some Bobbi Brown lipglosses, and errrumm... I think that's it.

We spoke with my fam.
We watched movies.
We napped. (I slept in and out the whole day because today's the first day I got to sleep past 8 and haven't had to work a 5+ hr shift.)

And that was it. I slept so much, off and on, today that I actually thought it had gone into the next day and Christmas was yesterday.

I didn't get to eat anything involving my grandma's gravy since before August. I'm FUCKING PISSED! All I ate today was 5 chicken wings and 2 of those appetizer sized spinach quiches.
Now you tell me, what kinda fucking Christmas is this?

No FAMILY? No GRAVY?
I am too through with this living in North Carolina bullshit.

*sparks up*

You wouldn't believe how many times I open a different tab of my page and listen to a song loop over and overr and overrr.... espesh when I'm high. It's fucking great!

1 comment:

khaki la'docker said...

LOL po baby wanted some gravy. christmas just aint the same when youre over 18. no more giga pets and shit like that lol