Tuesday, February 2, 2010

five things: food confessions

Let's thank Frankie Nichelle @ texthibitionistic behavior(link). Here's my 5.

1. I will not eat HAM, EVER. Not only do I not fuck with swine like that, cooked ham looks like human flesh; pink and meaty. On top of that, sliced ham (as in the lunch meat) is so fucking processed. I will not put that disgusting looking meat inside my body.



2. I don't like breakfast foods. Even when I go to Ihop I get chicken fingers and hashbrowns. I WILL make an exception for omelettes though. Main reason I don't eat breakfast food is because everything is made with syrup and I don't like syrup because it's too sweet. It's like liquid candy.



2. This is more of a drink confession: I will not drink a warm drink. And if I don't have a cold drink on hand when I have food, I won't eat either.

3. If chicken is on a bone I will not pick it up and bite into it. I pick every single piece of chicken I eat unless it is boneless, skinless chicken breast. All those little veiny strings and shit do not belong in my body. Unless the skin is fried crispy, I don't wanna chew and/or swallow that fatty shit either.




4. I think food tastes better when it's not fresh off the stove. HOT, HOT food has no flavor or it's just too hot for me to notice what shit tastes like. So normally, when I get food I chill for 5 minutes while my food gets adjusted and then I go in like a fucking vulture.

5. I eat baby food still. Only the fruit ones. It's just like applesauce - pureed fruit! And it's goooood.


Do you have any food confessions?

2 comments:

Eury said...

3. If chicken is on a bone I will not pick it up and bite into it. I pick every single piece of chicken I eat unless it is boneless, skinless chicken breast. All those little veiny strings and shit do not belong in my body. Unless the skin is fried crispy, I don't wanna chew and/or swallow that fatty shit either.


do you know how many times I've been called white girl &&told I dont know how to eat chicken!!


I hate hate HATE when I order shrimp and they don't devein it correctly or at all!!!!!

[Alex]. said...

i still eat chef boyardee ravioli...idk if that counts. o, and i COMPLETELY agree with y'all on the chicken shit...haha, chicken shit.