Sunday, March 1, 2009

brand new, fresh out the box.

Not only is this a HOTTT SONG by Trey Songz sexy a$$...




But I'm also going to try to enact a "brand new" attitude from now on. I really think I have a really good life and I (try to) surround myself with good people but I really need to focus on my future. I'm the type of person that lives for the moment and I disregard the future ALOT. I can't really see where I'll be in the next month or two, theoretically. I assume it has to do with my immense fear of getting old but I don't know what to do about that.

Basically I'm gonna try to be more motivated about my future and try to think ahead. Because being a here-and-now person gets me into alot of avoidable predicaments.

But for now, just press play and listen to trey ^!

No comments: