Monday, August 17, 2009

today was actual hell.

Last night my car wouldn't start for some weird reason. So today my mom woke me up being rude as hell @ 7:30am cuz we had to go to the place to get my battery tested. FYI: The only reason why I'm gonna be staying here for the next week is to help my mom move out of this apartment with her ex. But at the same time, I'm moving my stuff into my apartment... More or less it's really hectic and hard to explain.

Well today when I'm moving into my apartment, I got a deep, 1" scratch on my leg from the bed. There was a piece of loose metal or something and it cut the back of my calf so deep you could see white meat. It was naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty. (I hate blood btw.)

So I was really queasy and it pissed me off because I have like NO scars on my body & when shit like that happens, where I could get a scar if it doesn't heal right, it makes me F-angry!

Then, it was THE ONLY rainstorm outside today and... people drive like the raindrops release poisonous gas into their cars. I don't get it.

More packing, more annoying, more blahblahblah, more lifting boxes.

We drop some shit off @ my mom's new apartment and apparently I scratched my eye somehow! I was scared shitless and we go on our way to the emergency care place so I can get it looked at because it was a really deep. We end up having to go to the fucking E-Room at the hospital ALL THE WAY ACROSS CHARLOTTE because EVERY REGULAR PLACE IN THE SOUTH IS CLOSED ON SUNDAYS! >=[

By this time I'm fucking pissed! And I can't open my eye. So we're in the E-Room for a half hr, listening to some chick puke her pussy out, the the 2nd E-Room for an hr and a half before we get called, he tells me that it's no big deal and nothing I can do, and gives me a fuckin tetanus shot that feels like somebody punched the shit out of my arm.

www dot Fuck My Life dot com

1 comment:

ThinkGoHard said...

AY YOU HAVE ONE OF THE DOPEST HEADERS EVER FAM. "HEAVEN ON ETHERNET" -CLASSIC.
JUST THOUGHT I'D DROP THAT ON YOU. STAY UP
-THINKGOHARD