Thursday, August 6, 2009

i swurrr da gawd!

I'm sitting here with one earring in my ear, watching Oprah do her thug thizzle, damn near blowing my fucking brain out on these kleenex and I decide to re-spark that L that's sitting on the ashtray on the table and... WHAM! All of a sudden my nose is not stopped up anymore. Dead ass!

I don't know what's up with the cheeba and it's healing powers but it surely does the fix.

Also here was a Zoey 101 marathon on teen nick or whatever it's called and it was like, "Wow, God secretly answered my whitegirl prayers today." God would've been super holy for the day if he hooked me up with some free money or something but don't reap what you sew*, ya dig?


*I'm not exactly sure what this metaphor means but I'm almost positive it's in the bible.

No comments: