Friday, May 1, 2009

jic you ever wanted to know how weird i am in person...



^ there's a random video for you to see lol. bahahah i'm a dweeb.
*disregard me singing hard as hell.
*disregard the sound of my phone being next to the computer.
*disregard my excessive makeup.
*disregard umm... the fact that the audio is like a millisecond off.


***ugh I'm SO depressed! I put my
ipod in the washer by accident and idk what to do! this website says to put it under a light and basically let the water dry out and then put it into a container of dry rice. IDK hopefully it works =[ because what am I gonna do with out my ipod.. that's like my life! Does anyone else have any tips?

AND HOW MANY FUCKING PPL ARE GONNA MAKE A BIRTHDAY SEX REMIX?! FAB, STAT QUO, RED CAFE(the only hot one IMO), PRETTY RICKY, LUDA, SOME OTHER RANDOMS, AND NOW TEAIRRA MARIE.... UGH SPARE ME! WHAT COULD SHE POSSIBLY HAVE TO SAY?



1 comment:

[Alex]. said...

lmao...too funny. i think you hit like one good note and shattered like 50, all good though. my video's still better!!

& don't ask why, but i had you pegged as someone with like, a deeper voice. not man deep, just deeper than what you actually sound like....idk why...i'm just really bad at guessing what people will sound like based on images.