Thursday, December 18, 2008

bitch talk with the cool kids.


Rules of Attraction: The Cool Kids from Eighty81 on Vimeo.

It's good to see dudes perspectives on females about things besides just T&A. It's actually great! I get sick of hearing the same ol' thang. but.. I decided to answer the questions myself as well, ya' know, since I'm all single & shitt.

WHAT ARE THE FIRST 3 THINGS YOU NOTICE IN A GUY?:
1. The type of SHOES he has on. Shoes can tell alot about a guy. And NO I don't just feel like this guy gotta have some fresh out the box Jay's on his feet at all times because that shit gets corny. But the shoe game in general. It's very crucial.
2. What his HANDS look like. Hands can also tell alot about a guy. Much about what type of job he has (by how rough his hands are), if he pays attention to detail (based on if he has dirt under his fingernails), also i have a thing about weird hands. And DUHH! he has to touch me with them so.. that's obvious.
3. What his TEETH look like. By default I assume that a guy with nasty/yellow/chipped/cracked teeth has bad breath. I feel like that goes hand in hand so I'm always sure to check the grill. Especially since I love kissing too.. the grill is a veryyyy important thing to keep in check.

WHAT ARE SOME TURN-OFFS AND TURN ONS?:
OFFS: No personality--I get bored easily, Unintelligent people--I don't attend college to still fuck with uneducated losers, Ignorance to the 3rd degree--"no homo" after every sentence, "that nigga's a fag", chauvinistic qualities, stuck in his hood mentality, close mindedness. Materialistic--I always say that I want a man who values material things but isn't materialistic, No relationship with the fam--My family is amazinggg! We're very open and I can drink & party with my gma, aunts, mom... everyone so I don't to be with anyone who doesn't value family life

ONS: Sexy lips--I like to kiss, Self-confidence (or swag for lack of a better word)--I love when it exudes from a guy, Go-getter--Anything he wants (or wants to get me) he works toward it, Goals--Not just "I want to go to Vegas one day" but goals like I want to own stocks and get married or get promoted, Secure--He can't trip if a dude looks at me because that shows me he's weak and I hate jealousy and insecurity

APPEARANCE, PERSONALITY OR INTELLIGENCE? WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT IN A GUY?
I'd have to say personality comes first and I relate this to the saying "It's not what you know but who you know." A good personality can get someone anywhere in life and although I'd like to say that I want a really smart guy, I may get bored if he's really smart but has nothing else to bring to the table but just extreme intelligence.

Next would have to be intelligence though, for obvious reasons.

Appearance comes last. As I get older I've started to see that the best looking guys are the most boring or conceited and all that bugs me. So appearance has become less and less relevant.

WHAT'S THE WORST EXPERIENCE YOU'VE HAD WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
It was a matter of my ex not being totally honest with me about what he did when we took our "break".. I mean I'm a logical person so I know that guys, for the most part, don't have the same sexual tolerance that women have so I just would've wanted him to be completely honest with me but *shrugs* liars lie.

WHAT'S YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT FIRST DATE?:
Let's just put it this way, I'd definitely be going on a date with Chuck English [around 6:26]... sounds like my kind of date ;]

No comments: