Wednesday, September 30, 2009

insomnia: 01

I'll be doing these from now one since my sleep pattern is skewed.

Progress with NF but I don't even like mentioning my progress anymore because something always getting fucked up whenever I'm talking to someone. I like being single, it's fun racking up numbers, leading niggis on and playing hard to get is all gravy, but at the same time I'm ready for something a little more regular in my life now. Country boys are shy. BOOOOO!

I really need to find a fucking job and stop spending money. I have money in my account but it's really supposed to go towards rent for the next couple of months. But I keep spending that shit! NINE WEST WAS HAVING A FUCKING SALE THOUGH! And then after I bought 2 pairs of shoes I wanted to get an outfit, so I went to Urban. Then, next thing I know, I see Vicki's and they were having a 7 for $25 pantie sale! Vicki is fucking ignorant for that shit & my Hello Kitty card was just looking too damn friendly and cute in my wallet.



I've been having some weird dreams lately. I won't go in on that topic because they're just gonna really creep me out and I won't be able to fall asleep.

I wish my roommates were more interesting. They're boring as shit! Like they don't drink, smoke, or party. They don't have any friends and they never do anything exciting. Shit, I wish I had one bi roommate, one weedhead roommate and one smut roommate. That shit would just make the house so much more interesting than it is now.

My boobs are big. Whenever I realize that the picture I uploaded is actually up I'm like "GAHDAMN!"

Ok but forreal though. This niggi was supposed to come over tonight. I'm sexually frustrated, and that's word to Toronto. >=[

I'm already sick of school and for the past few days I haven't been able to fall asleep until 4am and then I wake up @ 12pm regularly. Like that shit is normal or something. UGH! I need some sleeping pills or something!

Keep it juicy.

p.s. I need to re-up.

1 comment:

VonDign said...

Insomnia lol i hear that i stay goin to bed in the wee hours of the nite.

oh and i coulda told you they were big lol i was like daamn. Boring roomates suck but it leaves u oppourtunities to do you...

when u got lemons..