Wednesday, January 28, 2009

snow day = bullshittin'

Clearly I'm bored.

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Acquired a liking for someone that lived out of state.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any. I don't feel that it has to be a new year for me to change the things that I'm doing because a.) I'm grown, I can change whatever I want whenever I want. b.) I feel like New Years Resolutions are cop outs.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
My doggy Frisco and Uncle Clinton =[

5. What countries did you visit?
North Carolina. I am from jersey so going that far south is like going to another country. sry!

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Mental clarity, more self-motivation and focus, a new BF!

7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
March 8th, the day I broke up with my ex.
May 16th, the last day of school and the day I turned 18 and 1st day my mom came back to NJ and she was being evil
June 26th, 1st day of Rutgers Upward Bound where I met the most amazing kids =]

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I really don't think I achieved anything really. That's why I'm trying to be extra focused this year.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not losing weight & getting bad grades.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My laptop, my slide.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Brielle and Janielle, they are my no fail friends and I can always count on them. Also, Aunty Pam's she's the BEST aunt anyone could ever have.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Vanessa's, my supervisor at Upward Bound (my summer job), my mom's (but she always is like that), Jose's

14. Where did most of your money go?
Weed and food aka I wasted my life. And online shopping.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Upward Bound, Lea's Super Sweet 16, xmas? lol

16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
I Decided - Solange.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:a) happier or sadder?b) thinner or fatter?c) richer or poorer?
a.) sadder
b.) fatter
c.) poorer

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Watching what I eat and how much I smoke. Study and do homework.


19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Eat and smoke.

20. How did you spend Christmas?
Opening presents and getting drunk with my AMAZING family.

21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
I fell out of it.

22. What was your favorite TV program?
I watch alot of tv. I can't pick just 1 show.

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Nope.

24. What was the best book you read?
Normal Girl

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Big Sean

26. What did you want and get?
A job.

27. What did you want and not get?
Nothing really...

28. What was your favorite film of this year?
I don't really know.

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I didn't do anything, it was move out day and it was disgusting weather. I was actually depressed.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting good grades so I could brag about it.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
I wear stuff that I like. I don't wear "trendY" things because trends leave as fast as they come and I wouldn't wear anything that you'd see on a mannequin because it's guaranteed that 6 other chicks will have my outfit on.. I'm one of those people who don't have 1 style either, like I can dress really "urban" one day then dress really preppy the next.

32. What kept you sane?
Food.

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Kanye west, but that's not just in 2008 that's since 2004.

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Obama's election.

35. Who did you miss?
My ex, even though I wasn't in love with him anymore I LOVED him and he was like my bestfriend too.

36. Who was the best new person you met?
RUB staff. i<3themm.

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned:
Life is what you make it and you have to sacrifice to get what you want. Too bad I learned it too late in the year.

No comments: