Tuesday, September 9, 2008

my favorite tranny friend is gone.

pour some Henny for the L that the GLT (Gay, Lesbian, Transsexual) community just took.

my FAVORITE cast member of one of my favorite shows this season "I Want to Work for Diddy" has been kicked off, Laverne.




i must say that i am shocked and appalled and i don't even know what to say.

must i remind you that she practically MADE the show, not kim's ass. i hate her! she is so over bearing and annoying. i would't even know how to deal with her. and she seems to be one of those people who thinks that because she's louder that she is winning the argument. UGHH! i hate people like that. because a bitch can go two octaves up too and blow your ass out the water but that shit is not classy.

but i see that the competition is getting a little steeper and maybe Laverne had too much heart, but she didn't deserve to be kicked off because she was very level headed and she was a sweetheart.

here's to you Laverne!



in other news, i am now writing a book. i'll let you know how i'm progressing. but this isn't the 1st book i've attempted to write. i tried to write a book when i was 16 years-old but i never ended up completing it. so, two years later, i'm attempting again to write. i'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today is my first day coming across the particular blog, BUT I must say it IM LOVING IT! You & I have so much in common, I too have been wanting to write a book for sometime now. Ive started, stopped, started again LOL! BUT never completed it. Your book would be pretty interesting judging by your blog, so I say go for it girl!